The highly-integrated MCU which can turn any sensing edge device into a fully operational and long life sustainable system.
Low-power consumption is an important prerequisite for extending the battery lifetime of IoT devices. This is now addressed by the first e-peas game-changing MCU, the EDMS105N. This highly integrated MCU offers all the features required to turn any edge device into a true install and forget system.
- The lowest power consuming Cortex-MO microcontroller ever commercialized
- Perfect for sensing applications that operate for extended period of time in standby mode
- Extremely low active consumption. Only 18µA/MHz executing CoreMark from flash
Suitable for a wide range of applications
- Smart Home
- Smart Building
- Smart Sensor
- Industrial Monitoring
- Asset Tracking
- E-Health / Medical
How integration works?
- You contact us via webform
- We collect information about your device
- We guide you in coding the MCU for your prototype