Account Manager (m/f/d)
Permanent employee, Full-time · Germany (North/West/East)
First of all, who are we?
We are ViMOS Technologies GmbH, based in Munich/Germany, an innovative semiconductor distributor offering deep technical know-how & customer support with worldwide supply, logistics and production services.
ViMOS’ expertise and business concept is the smart combination of technical know how, product portfolio and logistics of its established shareholders FRAMOS (Europe), Restar Group (Japan) and WPG (Taiwan) – all are cutting-edge component distributors in their regions.
Managed and guided by experienced semiconductor experts ViMOS focuses on customers’ projects and offers innovative solutions, already working with worldwide leading automotive Tier Ones and other major industrial accounts. A lean management structure, local peer support and short response times guarantee fast time-to-market and short innovation cycles.
Are you an experienced Sales professional with a startup mindset, who is ready for a new challenge? Then go ahead and keep reading!
You will help to build ViMOS business and customer development, not only growing and closing business but also developing a large industry network. You will be:
- Developing and retaining ViMOS customers and market
- Growing our number of relevant customers and network
- Deeply understanding the market and industry and thus qualifying ideal customer leads
- Identifying lead customers, and becoming a thought leader and go-to person in your region
And who are you?
- An intrinsically motivated sales professional, who likes to work independently and “alone on the road” (while having a great team backing you remotely)
- You have gained work experience in a B2B Tech field in the distribution of electrical components
- Excellent German and English skills (at native level) are a must, other european language skills are benefical
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Why is it great to join us? We’re an international team based in Taufkirchen/Munich.
- Great development potential! We are at the start of building ViMOS further and this role could be a potential team leader role one day.
- Great autonomy – Work remotely from anywhere within Germany & pick your clients as YOU see fit
- The opportunity to act as an “Intrapreneur” taking calculated risks and live your ideas in a “greenfield” region
- You are taking over some existing accounts upon joining us and can build on these further.
Contact us now using the contact form below!