Update: ELECTRONICA IS ON!
ViMOS Technologies will be presenting its latest portfolio of high/low power components, energy harvesting ICs, motor control ICs, wireless modules, DVB receiver ICs, video converter ICs, image sensor USB ISPs, small size camera modules, and specialty memory products MRAM/NAND flash at electronica 2022 in Munich, Germany.
Our experienced staff, Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Lothar Brodbeck (Technical Account Manager), Ing. Herbert Maierhofer (Technical Account Manager), and Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Axel Krepil (Technical Account Manager & Managing Director), will gladly take on any question you may have regarding the application of our products.
Visit us in hall C4 / booth 341 and let’s discuss how the following manufacturers can help to bring your application to life!
- RICHTEK: power management ICs (PMIC)
- DACO: IGBTs, SiC MOS-FETs and diodes
- FORTIOR: motor control ICs
- TDK-Lambda: DC-DC modules & power supplies
- e-peas: energy harvesting ICs
Video & Communication
- NEOWAY: wireless modules
- SONY: DVB receiver ICs
- LONTIUM: video converter ICs
- SONIX: image sensor processors with USB interface
- CenturyArks: small-size camera modules
- TEKNIQUE: System-on-Modules based on Ambarella SoCs for Edge-AI vision applications
- NETSOL: MRAMs (new!)