The SN9C271M is a USB 2.0 High-Speed (HS) compatible PC camera controller. The low power design provides extreme low consumption on device standby, operation and even high performance state. The low thermal design gets the module operating temperature inside platform under reasonable range. The SN9C271M is fully compliant with USB Video Class. The OS systems supported are including Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and 8.
The new generation image signal processing engine brings sight video experience. The high performance Motion-JPEG compression engine makes variant compression ratio to consider bandwidth requirement well which output MJPG data format. It is also a high performance and high speed transmission engine on YUV un-compression data format. With the integrated sensor interface and color processing engine, it can supports most available CMOS sensors that range from VGA to QXGA. It is controlled by the embedded micro-controller and the statistics for 3A (AE / AWB / AF) are built-in.
- 3.3V, 1.2V power supply are necessary (Core power 1.2V provided by Backend IC )
- Parallel CMOS Sensor interface (MIPI interface: see SN9C271M) supporting up to 2 MP sensors
- Extreme low power consumption, < 30mA when standby and < 0.5mA when suspend (Power consumption of sensor is not included)
- Built-in Clock Synthesizer for performance and power saving
- Using external serial flash to store customized code and data
- 1.8V output power source to supply CMOS sensor’s I/O power
- QFN 32 pin package
- 2.8V output power source to supply CMOS sensor’s analog power (2.7V~3.3V control by FW setting)
- No external RAM needed
- Built-in PLL for internal clock generation
- Full datasheet upon request
|Matching Sensor:||AR0132, IMX132, IMX208, OV2710, OV2720, OV2722, OV2723|